6 ways to make people click on your website
The obvious one is to have a “Click here” hyperlink, but it only victimizes the people that visit your site the first time.We all know how we generate income into our websites and if our website is our livelihood like an e-commerce site, a blog, an eBook, an article and even a news site we need a good amount of visitors to promote, disseminate information and generate income.
PPC is the universal language in getting a “Chaching!” income. Websites are like YouTube, the more that people click your website or video the more that you will make money out of it. Yeah, you figured that out already, so how do you make people go to your website?
- Make a not just a website that you like but also caters to a large number of people like sneakers. There are a lot of sneakerheads out there and people will always view those kinds of websites for news on new release sneakers, featured sneakers and even re-releases of classic OGs like Jordan 11s.
- Once you have that identified you need to promote you need your website to the World Wide Web particularly in search engines like Google Search and the like. SEO (search engine optimization) can help you with this. This ain’t just about playing with keywords and if you don’t have a background on this there are a lot of SEO professionals out that that can help you generate traffic to your website.
- Be a guest or have a YouTube channel as well, it pays to have a plenty of income generating options and it’s, even more, better if they connect with each other.
Your website and your YouTube channel can say the same thing but it reaches different viewers and that can make your website even more dynamic. You can also be a guest to any YouTubers as well in order to promote your website and for people to get to know you more and check you out after they see a video with you in it.
- Be active by means of updates. The more updates your site and even your YouTube channel are (once a week) the more people will likely to visit you more because of the number of posts you have that they can read and see for their entertainment and knowledge.
- Be a social media freak, not because you like to but because you need to. (But it does pay to love it as well). The more updates you have, the more you will be able to promote your page and have followers that will see your constant updates on their phone. If they see that you have a new update, they will most likely go to your website to check it on it.
- Remember to always focus more on traffic, if you still don’t know how to do this there are a lot of eBooks and even videos online that can help you or you can just hire someone that is good at it to help you save some time.