This document was last updated on January 11, 2014.
1. Acknowledgement and Terms Acceptance
2. Participating Third Parties
This website contains links to third parties, including merchants, vendors, and affiliates, offering products and services. These third parties have their own privacy policies and practices that can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate links, on their websites. These third parties are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. We do not have direct or indirect control over and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. We recommend that you always review the privacy policies of third parties, before you provide any personal information to them or complete any transaction with them.
3. Information Collection and Usage
TruStates collects certain information from and about its users in two direct ways: our web server logs and the users.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser or computer type you use
- Web pages you viewed on the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
Visitors to our website can purchase services and products, using PayPal. For your purchase, PayPal and we will request some personal information such as your name, address, email, telephone number, account number, and other pertinent information. Any financial information collected is used only to bill you for the services or products you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties, without your permission, except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for services and products
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company
4. Policy Changes
5. Contact Us
P.O. Box 397
Smyrna, GA 30081-0397